STEP #1 - PREP YOUR DEVICE
- insert the rubber stopper into the brewing chamber just enough to create a seal
STEP #2 - PREWET FILTER
- insert paper filter into filter holder and pour some hot water through it, then set aside.
STEP #3 - WEIGH & GRIND
- use a 1:16 ratio (15g of coffee : 250 grams of water) grind to a fine sand feel...
STEP #4 - PREP
- Add coffee into brewer / place on scale / tare scale to zero
STEP #5 - BLOOM
- Start your timer and add 20-30g of 210F degree filtered brewing water in a spiral fashion / you should see some bubbles coming out of the coffee / allow this to happen for 30 seconds
STEP #6 - BREW
- Continue to pour water into the brewer in a way that evenly saturates the grinds up to 250 grams
STEP #7 -LOCK ON FILTER
- while the coffee is steeping, lock your filter basket with the prewet filter inside on to the brewer
STEP #8 - PRESS
- at 1:30 total brew time, flip your brewer onto a cup and press with firm pressure over the next 30 seconds.
If you've found any of this helpful, let us know in the comments below and help spread the word by giving this post a share! Also, if you have a question about coffee do not hesitate to ask it below and we'll make a post about it soon!