ROASTING | BREWING | START-UP | MARKETING | REMOTE ASSISTANCE | GREEN COFFEE BROKERAGE
INQUIRE ABOUT A COMPLIMENTARY EVALUATION AND GET A FREE E-BOOK and BREW GUIDE VIDEO DOWNLOAD!
From providing direction in starting your own coffee company, remote assistance, or setting up a roasting facility, we can help! With over 5 years in the Specialty Coffee Industry, Brice Sturmer, owner and founder of Velodrome Coffee Company, can assist. Since his start in this industry, Brice has held positions where he was able to net a very high level of experience. Furthermore, he lives and breathes coffee and his personal studies have only seasoned his already vast knowledge.
Each consultation request is reviewed on a case to case basis and each case will be issued a detailed syllabus/plan of action after reviewing the consultation needs with the client. Complexity of work, consultation travel expenses, and amount of time dedicated to the project are all factors that contribute to a final quote.
Examples of Consultation Services:
- Roasting - one on one classes, roasted coffee critique/evaluation, new roaster set up, roaster repair, roaster scheduled maintenance, roasting company expansion, green coffee buying, packaging, roasting logistics efficiency assessment, new roasting machine selection, financial review, inspection preparation
- Coffee Service - one on one classes, barista classes, extraction overview, latte art, cafe design, employee development, menu development, interviews
- Equipment - new equipment set up, espresso, grinders, brewing, nitrogen/tap systems, troubleshooting, recommendations, beta testing, new product development
- Startups - one on one brainstorming sessions, review of business plan, vision development, market analysis/research, startup process mentorship, networking, cafe planning, roastery planning, product development, equipment lists, new coffee company checklist, advertising plan, financial plan review and implementation, initial skills training
- Audits - develop a custom checklist and allow us to perform a third party evaluation of your business or maybe another company you work with. This is best for large companies conducting quality checks of multiple locations or for companies holding vendors or wholesale partners accountable to certain standards.
- Remote Assistance - logistics assistance, content creation, prospect building, marketing, education resources, curriculum creation,
Contact us today for your complimentary evaluation to see if we can be of assistance, you'll get our free eBook when you reach out!